Thursday, September 18, 2014

CJH

I've never done this before...ever. I am going to release a song I've written. So enjoy!

Walking around all by myself
Never been this lonely
Tell me where do I go
What do I do
I may be independent but you cant spell that without the word "need"
I'm just looking for answers
But baby you're where everything leads

Its a cold world
But when I see you its like the light came on
Its the difference from morning to night when you are in my life

Its been a crazy experience
But isn't that living
On the edge next to me that's where you belong
I come to you and its like there was never a break because you are my ball of engery
I can feel when you say my name
You alluminate me baby

The world gets warmer when I see you
The light comes on
Its the difference between morning and night
When you stay in my life

Through everything you were the only one
I'd give my heart
Mind
Body
And soul
Just so you know

Everything can be fixed
Just stay and give me the chance
Then man I love is what you see in the mirror
You turned the light on and it'll stay until you return
I'll turn it off when I hear the music
Because I know you'll be mine

Its the difference from morning and night
When you stay in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment