Friday, September 26, 2014

The Feeling

I was just told "I liked the song you wrote on your blog the other day." So I figured it deserved a post. A post about the accomplishment brings in music. The sense of pride I got from that one compliment.
With music comes a sense of release, such as an emotional connection, not just with yourself for writing it but also with the people for reading the words or "lyrics" that mean so much to you.
A song is a physical exertion. But what it takes out of you isn't always bad.
When I wrote that song I was crying and hurt. I have been trying fix things in my life and recreate fire by memories. To be honest...That is how I write almost all of my lyrics. I think pain = inspiration.
Now. I am NOT saying go mess up your life and put yourself in pain to write some lyrics, I am just saying that you should try to find what inspires you to be better or have passion.


Mainly, for future references, music defines people. Lyrics define people. So in return if you think a feeling with push you, go for it. There is really no wrong answer when it comes to music.


(207)

No comments:

Post a Comment