Friday, September 26, 2014

MY Top 6 + Mood

I have been asked to go into a little detail into what I like music wise. Well I below I did, barely though. I seperated songs by basic catagories of the "normal" feelings. These are not even close to all of my moods and songs but it is a start and maybe I will break it down further into genres. It is a very definite possibility. But for now these are my basics.

Happy
1 Ace Hood - Bugatti
2 Skrillex - Make It Bum Den
3 MGMT - Electric Feel
4 Nickleback - Edge of a Revolution
5 Never Shout Never - First Dance
6 The Cinema - Kill It

Depressed
1 Mayday Parade - Terrible Things
2 Frank Ocean - Thinking About You
3 Twenty-One Pilots - Truce
4 The Cranberries - Zombie
5 Ly Lykke - Possibility
6 Sia - My Love

Bad Ass
1 Falling In Reverse - The Westerner
2 Woe, Is Me - Last Friday Night
3 Lil Wayne - Rich As Fuck
4 Tyler The Creator - Yonkers
5 Iggy Azalea - Black Widow
6 Lil Wayne - Love Me

Thoughtful
1 Pierce The Veil - Hold On Till May
2 Of Mice & Men - Little Talks
3 Almost Lover
4 The Killers - White Demon Love Song
5 Band Of Horses - The Funeral
6 Asking Alexandria - A Prophecy

Inspirational
1 All Me - Drake
2 When You Can't Sleep At Night - Of Mice & Men
3 Warrior - Kesha
4 Swimming Pools - Kendrick Lamar
5 Work Hard, Play Hard - Wiz Khalifa
6 Machine Gun Kelly - Raise The Flag

Those are just a few. I hope you take a moment and when you need a song listen to one of these and hopefully it helps you like it does me. If you need anymore suggestions, I will totally be able to hook you up with anything that can help you. Music is my voice.

(301)

No comments:

Post a Comment